Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fairwell Miss Alli, I Never Knew Thee

You know, I've been so busy being demonized by New Concepts for daring to ask a question that I forgot to blog about one of the biggest disappointments in my tube-loving life. Television Without Pity's Miss Alli, she of the quick smackdown and "ban hand" has resigned after nearly seven years of loyal service. I'm disappointed to see her go, but in the wake of Bravo's buyout and the absence of the three head TWoPers, Wing Chun, Sars, and Glark, I can't say I'm surprised. Miss Alli's reign in the Reality Show category may be over, but she's already legendary on boards that proclaim TWoP's suckage.

My only regret is that she never banned me. Hell, I never even received a warning during my four years of membership. But... that might be my fault. I spend the bulk of my time in the Dramas, Sci-Fi, and Soap Opera categories where I've rarely seen even the bravest mods. Those sections= safe havens.

Wing, put the Fametracker forums back up!

And Laval? Whoever you are, you frighten me. And I think I love you.

No comments: