Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Liquid Assets: Wetter Contest


Seems my re-releases (expanded, ahem) are destined to come out during the same months they originally premiered. Sin (first story in the expanded and co-authored with Taige Crenshaw Horsemen series) drops at Total-E-Bound in November--almost a year to the day after its original release. My first baby, Liquid Assets will release at Loose Id nearly two years after it first premiered.

I realized I hadn't run a contest since that time... I know, bad of me. Terrible public relations. I swear I'm trying to stay up on these things. But I'm a shut-in, drowning my sorrows in Pralines & Cream and The Steve Wilkos Show. Anyway, I'll be running a Liquid Assets contest very soon -- quite similar to my first. The previous one was so much fun (some of the answers I received tickled me) so I'm looking forward to reading the answers I receive. I'll post about it on my website and blog very soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When is the release date? And how much has been revised and added? I love the original, but am not averse to buying this updated version if there's something more to Cassie's and Nathaniels's story.

Layne Blacque said...

Liquid Assets releases September 25th. And, yes, there are additional scenes throughout that deepen Cassie and Nathan's love story.